Re: unknown substitution variable ${haskell:Depends}

Hello Joachim.

Em Dom, 2009-09-27 às 17:37 +0200, Joachim Breitner escreveu:
(...)
> Am Sonntag, den 27.09.2009, 09:51 -0300 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
> Silva:
(...)
> > Do you think this change is worth a new upload?
>
> probably, since then we can also take over the package for the DHG, get
> bugreports on the mailinglist and can drop the +nmmu<huge number>.

I agree.

John, one warning that lintian is emitting for this package is about a
reference to /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL without version in
debian/copyright.  Can we change it?  What version of GPL were you using
in haskell-devscripts?

Greetings.

(...)

--