Re: darcs-buildpackage

John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> writes:

> I am still listed as Maintainer of darcs-buildpackage, but I'm not
> maintaining it anymore.

IIUC, the correct procedure is to immediately orphan it (file an O: bug
against wnpp), and anyone who wants to adopt it can discuss that on the
resulting bug.

> Alternatively, if nobody is using it, I'd be happy to file a bug to have
> it removed from sid. Does anybody still use it?

According to http://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=darcs-buildpackage
it is installed on 198 hosts, and actively used on 6.

The usual caveats about (in)accuracy of popcon metrics apply.