Rebuild haskell-mmap and haskell-hashed-storage on amd64.

mmap and hashed-storage got through NEW in the last twenty-four hours.
Unfortunately, they immediately need a rebuild for (only!) amd64.

I guess this is because the archive still requires a binary package to
be uploaded with the source package, and doesn't automatically rebuild
that architecture.  (Oh, and because GHC6 upgraded while these packages
were in NEW.)  :-(

If someone who understands these things could trigger a rebuild, that'd
be great.  In the meantime, I'll wrap up Darcs 2.3 packaging on an i386
box.