Re: Team maintenance

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 12.08.2009, 10:32 -0500 schrieb John Goerzen:
> I'm starting to re-engage here after the birth of my second son last
> month.

I conclude that everything is going smooth with him, glad to hear!

>  I wanted to check on two things:
>
> 1) Would everyone here be fine with it if I put the Haskell packages
> for which I'm upstream author under team maintenance?

I’m very fine with it. Would it be ok for your, for a more consistent
set of packages, to have tarballs without a debian/ directory on
hackage, and the Debian package with a non-native version number?

> 2) Are we using Git, Darcs, or both concurrently right now?

We haven’t made a final decision, but so far mosty Darcs was used, with
the exception of agda. I’d like to see some consolidation here, and
would vote for Darcs, but I’d like to hear the opinion of those who did
not push it, but had to work with it, e.g. Chris Lamb: What is your
opinion about the VCS question?