Re: binNMUs scheduled

Joachim Breitner wrote:

> Hi Haskellers,
>
> I’ve scheduled the binNMUs to make all libraries recompile against ghc6.
> I assume that this might break some packages. To track that, please keep
> an eye on

<horribl URL elided>

I'm looking at that and wondring why my package:

    https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=haskell-curl&arch=i386&ver=1.3.5-2%2Bb1&stamp=1248308903&file=log&as=raw

didn't build correctly. From the look of it, it looks like a failure
due to an un-installable libghc6-network-dev.

I may be wrong, but I think this is not somthing I should be fixing in
my package, but rather that the binNMU should schedule haskell-curl to
be built *after* libghc6-network-dev has been built by the new compiler.

Comments?

So, how do I get this fixed, should I do a source upload? Is there anything
I can do help make this more reliable in future?

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/