Re: Debian Haskell Policy and group procedures

Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to take the creation of the Debian Haskell Group as chance to
> bring up the issue of the Debian Haskell Policy. Linked from
> http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell and other places is this document:
> http://urchin.earth.li/~ian/haskell-policy/haskell-policy.html/index.html
> which has not been updated since 2005 and does not current common
> practice any more, such as the use of haskell-devscripts, the new
> mailing list and probably other stuff that a newcomer should know.
>
> Does anyone volunteer to do the initial overhauling and extending?

Not I, but if I were to make a suggestion, I'd say let's put it on
wiki.debian.org this time to make it easier to update and contribute to.

I'm not sure we're yet such a big group that we need to put a lot of
procedure around it yet.  We can always add that later as necessary.

-- John