Re: Git? (Was: Team maint update)

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 11:38 AM, John Goerzen<jgoerzen@complete.org> wrote:
> I'm OK working with Darcs too.  I'm just volunteering to set up
> infrastructure with Git.  :-)

I should probably make clear that, on a personal level, I don't really
care about darcs vs git. I personally use git and git-svn heavily at
work. I'm just trying to think through what's the best long-run choice
for Debian Haskell... and besides the potential upstream collaboration
benefits, I seem to recall some people saying that it is easier to
recruit *Haskell* developers if you use darcs (in some other context).

 - Ravi