Re: RFC : Hoogle in Debian (long)

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 5:04 AM, Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+hs@mega-nerd.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I am currently packaging Hoogle, the Haskell API search engine for
Debian. Hoogle is both a command line application and a CGI program.
In the following, I will mainly be dealing with the Hoogle CGI.

I think it's an excellent idea.  I thought about it a few months ago when I was library hopping, but I didn't get to it.  I think it would be very valuable to have this.

Just one question.  Your comment above seems to imply you won't be packaging the command line tool?  Or did I misread that?

Cliff