Tracking binNMU progress

Currently I'm looking at haskell-html and seeing it can't be installed
with 6.10.3.  If I've understood the posts on this list correctly,

 - such problems go away after a binNMU or an NMU;
 - someone is slowly working their way through all such packages; and
 - they can't all be done at once due to interdependencies.

This being the case, how can I track the progress package fixes?

Currently the only visibility I have is when the fixed packages actually
hit Sid -- I'd like to know before then whether I have days, weeks or
months to wait for a particular package to be usable again.  In the
latter cases, I can prepare my own packages for internal use.