Forcing a rebuild with ghc-6.10.3

Hi all,

I'm a new maintainer and my first haskell package is haskell-curl
version  1.3.5-1 which my sponsor uplaoded on May 18th, a day before
Kari Pahula uploaded the new 6.10.3 compiler.

Its my understanding that to kick off a rebuild of my package with
the new compiler I basically need to upload a new version. Now, if
the upstream version (1.3.5) hasn't  changed, but the package
metadata has changed I should just increment the version from say
1.3.5-1 to 1.3.5-2.

However, if there has been  neither an upstream version change, nor a
metadata change, is there some recommended way to signify this in the
package version number?

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo