Re: Error building package

Em Qua, 2009-03-18 às 11:04 +1100, Trent W. Buck escreveu:
> Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva <marcot@holoscopio.com> writes:
>
> > Em Dom, 2009-03-15 às 23:00 +0800, Magnus Therning escreveu:
> >> I don't know enough about the dh(1) magic you
> >> speak of to comment on whether it'd be usable for Haskell libs. Any
> >> info and examples would be appreciated :-)
> >
> > It's a replacement for using dh_haskell_* and, as these scripts, it's
> > outdated.  But the use is very simple.
> >
> > debian/rules:
> > #!/usr/bin/make -f
> > %:
> > 	dh %@ --with haskell_devscripts
>
> I'm interested in such a style.  What can I do to make dh_haskell not
> outdated?  I'm quite competent with GNU make, so I can grok hlibrary.mk
> if that's what's necessary.

You'd have to work with Perl, to adapt the dh_haskell_* scripts to the
last changes in the Haskell Policy.  I think the mais problem left is
the place for installing the .haddock file.

But, honestly, I don't think it worths it to spend time in making
duplicated work (transfering to the dh_haskell_* scripts what's already
done by hlibrary.mk).

Greetings.

--
marcot