Re: Group maintainership?

Magnus Therning wrote:

> Is the OCaml DDs pooling their resources on all OCaml-related packages,
> or is there a defined subset that is maintained by the group?

I would say yes. In  particular they pool on improving the ocaml
related cdbs stuff. Many of the more core packages are actually
maintained by the group or a subset of the group rather than an
individual.

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
"XML is not a language in the sense of a programming language any
more than sketches on a napkin are a language." -- Charles Simonyi