Re: New version of haskell-devscripts

We found that the 'ghc-pkg register' command was failing in the postinst when upgrading packages.  Are you not experiencing that problem?

We are currently using this instead:

    $GHC_PKG --global --auto-ghci-libs update $CONFIGFILE

I never did unwind this completely.  If you aren't seeing that problem, then we must have had some state the propagated this along.

I can send a real patch if you're interested.