Re: GHC 6.10 to unstable?

Hi,

Am Montag, den 16.02.2009, 08:45 -0600 schrieb John Goerzen:
> So lenny is out, and the RMs are encouraging us to "push your new
> software into unstable" and "do all the changes that you have been
> waiting to do."
>
> That smells a lot like GHC 6.10 to me.  How soon can we get it into
> unstable?

I wanted to say that I’d prefer to have tried it in experimental first,
but can’t, because of the missing amd64 autobuilder. But it seems it has
been auto-built there by now, so I have now excuse :-)

I’m was distracted by real live of the weekend, otherwise I’d have had a
look at Marco’s recent haskell-devscript package, hoping for it to get
to unstable together with ghc-6.10. But OTOH, it is an independent
issue, so from my side no problem.

Hmm. Although I’d prefer to still have a working gtk2hs on my machine.
Marco, have you had a look at their release already?

/me feels bad for not having had a look at your last package and already
asking for the next.