Re: GHC 6.10.1 uploaded to experimental

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 12:40:02PM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> The only solution is to buy kaol and amd64 machine and have the
> auto-builders build i386 packages :-)

$ grep "model name" /proc/cpuinfo
model name      : AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+
model name      : AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+

Etch's install CD had an old enough kernel to just cause kernel panics
for me, so I went with i386 and never got around to switch over to
amd64.  I'll build ghc6 in an amd64 chroot next time around.

Not much new to tell right now.  Right now, I'm trying to get ghc6 to
build on ia64 and armel porter boxes first instead of making yet
another blind upload.  I think I've gone through enough revisions as
it is, already.

I'll need to review the library versioning scheme a bit more.  I think
I should bring it to debian-devel before doing anything of the sort.