Re: [Fwd: Cron <nomeata@alioth> PERL5LIB=/home/users/nomeata/pet /home/users/nomeata/pet/fetchdata --conf /home/users/nomeata/pet/pet.conf]

Joachim Breitner ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Am Dienstag, den 29.12.2009, 10:14 -0200 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
> Silva:
>> HTTP is a special case because it was already using uversionmangle.  I
>> didn't saw it when I made the mass change, sorry.  It's now fixed in
>> the repository.
>
> no problem, and thanks for the mass change.

I think there are some problems with the new watch format:
tools/pkg-haskell-checkout now fails, because uscan produces a tarball
with a wrong name (only the upstream version).

> $ sh ../tools/pkg-haskell-checkout haskell-sha
> Copying patches, to get lazy repository hit ctrl-C...
> Finished getting.
> haskell-sha: Version (1.4.0) available on remote site:
>   http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/SHA/1.4.0/SHA-1.4.0.tar.gz
>   (local version is 1.4.0)
> haskell-sha: Successfully downloaded updated package 1.4.0
> Couldn't download tarball with uscan or apt-get source. See above for errors
> $ ls
> 1.4.0  haskell-sha-debian/

1.4.0 is the tarball downloaded by pkg-haskell-checkout.

Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy