Introducing me

Hi all!

My name is Giovanni Mascellani and I'm a maths student in Pisa, Italy.

I would like to maintain some haskell packages: I'm quite new to
haskell, but I find it a really good language.

My main interest right now is to package gitit (a wiki with a darcs or
git backend, written in haskell), but this will require to package lots
of packages before. Right now, I'm starting by working on simple
libraries, such as SHA.

I'm asking to join the alioth team. I'm not a DD, so I hope to find here
sponsors interested in reviewing my work.

Thanks, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy