Re: Repeated files in -doc packages

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 20.12.2009, 10:20 -0200 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
Silva:
> I noticed all -doc packages include some repeated files: plus.gif,
> haddock-util.js, haskell-icon.gif, minus.gif and haddock.css.

Note that our -doc packes only Recommend ghc6-doc, so if we make them
symlink, the html pages will look very ugly if that recommendation is
not installed. I see two options:
 * Leave it like it is
 * Small haskell-doc-common package that the -doc packages actually
depend on.

I’m not sure if its worth the trouble for the 24K of repeated data,
especially as, for example, the .css and .js files need to be in sync
with the .html files in case haddock changes the html output
considerably. The current approach is more robust.

My option: Don’t worry about this.