Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] [SCM] Haskell binding to libmagic branch, master, updated. debian/1.0.8-1-3-gb0ffdb2

Joachim Breitner wrote:

> the git repos are not on our PET (and it does not support packages in
> different repo style ATM).

Thats another reason to standardise on Darcs then :-).

I found working on these packages in Git a bit of a pain. Darcs, with
only the debian directory in revision control is so much easier.

> Therefore, I’d like you (and others) to ask
> for uploaders on the mailinglist if you want an upload of a package in
> git. I might miss the commit messages, but I’m more likely to see the
> mail on d-haskell.

Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Both of these are lintian clean and build
under pbuilder.

I've also started work on John's other 4 FTBFS packages:

    haskell-configfile
    haskell-convertible
    haskell-hsh
    missingh

The last 3 won't build using git-buildpackage and I'm not too sure why. They
all have other problems as well in case anyone wants to have a look :-).

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/