Re: RFS: haskell-hscurses

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 08:33:49AM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Mittwoch, den 18.11.2009, 18:28 +1100 schrieb Erik de Castro Lopo:
> > Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> > > I'm not a DD so I can't sponsor it for you, but I am a DM so I know the
> > > process. If you're packaging stuff for haskell on debian I strongly
> > > recommend that you join the debian-haskell-maintainers group:
> > >
> > >     http://lists.debian.org/debian-haskell/
> >
> > Bloody hell. I can't believe I  just did that. Talk about brain fart!
> > I thought Paul's email  was on the debian-mentors list.
> >
> > Paul, welcome to debian-haskell. I'm usually not insane!
>
> well, you are not insane, as your suggestion is still valid:
>
> Paul, if you want to join the Debian Haskell Group, please register on
> alioth and request membership with the pkg-haskell team. Then you can
> create a Darcs repository for your hscourses packaging, which will be
> reviewed and eventually uploaded by the DDs in the team. See
> http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint
> and
> http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint/DarcsBasic

I'm having trouble joining alioth, and I don't seem to be able to register my
problem without an account.  I've signed up, received the confirmation e-mail,
visted the URL in the confirmation e-mail, tried to login using the username
and password I picked and got the message "Could Not Get User".  I tried
recovering my account by asking it to re-send the confirmation e-mail, or by
telling it I forgot my password, both result in "Could Not Get User".  I also
tried re-registering but now it says my username has been taken.  I like that
username and don't want to try a different one.  Can this be fixed please?

The username I picked is 'pbone'

> Greetings,
> Joachim
>
> PS: Are you subscribed to d-haskell, so I don’t have to mention you in
> the CC field?

I am now :-)