Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 11:40:36 +0100
From: Gard Spreemann <gspreemann@gmail.com>
To: laney@ubuntu.com
Subject: GHC 6.12 and shared libraries

Hi.

I was just reading about the upcoming GHC 6.12 release and all its goodness
when I noticed that this version will support shared libraries (yay!). This
would mean a major shift in Ubuntu's packaging of Haskell libraries for Lucid,
right? Is there a policy in place, and has this been discussed? If so, where I
can read about it? Do you know if the Debian Haskell team has published any
policy?

I just picked your email address from the GHC Ubuntu changelog, so please
forgive me if you're not the right person to ask... :-)

--
Gard Spreemann
<spreeman@stud.ntnu.no>, <spreeman@pvv.ntnu.no>, <gspreemann@gmail.com>