Re: dh and dh_haskell_build

Hi Iain.

Em Dom, 2009-10-18 às 20:25 +0100, Iain Lane escreveu:
(...)
> On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 05:03:06PM -0200, Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva wrote:
(...)
> >I just checked in the darcs repositories of the haskell team, and
> >there's no package using dh or dh_haskell_build.  Should we remove
> >these, and close the bugs related to them?
>
> Please don't. I have a plan in the back of my mind to add cabal support
> to dh (specifically dh_auto_*), and these might prove useful there.

I don't like the idea of keeping them in the package while they're not
compliant to the Haskell policy.  Maybe we should remove them now, and
then reintegrate when there's a compliant version of them, and someone
wanting to maintain they in accord to the policy and the behaviour of
hlibrary.mk.

Do you think this is a bad idea?

Greetings.
(...)