Re: ghc-options: -threaded breaks some arches

Hi,

I've got a version 1.6.7 which has support for installing without threads:

cabal install --flags="-threaded"

However, someone since spotted that version 1.6.7 triggers a bug in
cpphs which can cause the program to hang and consume increasingly
more memory - so I'd recommend waiting for 1.6.8 which will depend on
a version of cpphs without this bug (hopefully only a few days).

Thanks,

Neil