No versioned Build-Dependencies required any more

Hi,

due to the recent improvements to wanna-build, we do not have to bump
library build dependencies any more, at least not to prevent FTBFS due
to uninstallable build-dependencies. So in general, it should be enough
to use the version constraints as specified by the .cabal file (which
can be none, of course).

One case where versioned dependencies might still be useful if a new
upstream version of a library or ghc6 has been uploaded, but the old one
is still installable on some arches. If in doubt if that is the case for
you, just ask on d-haskell.

I’m not saying that we should remove all versioned dependencies now
(they don’t hurt), just that you do not need to worry less about them
now.