Remove circular Dep-Wait

Hi,

the emergency fix to make all packages that dep-wait on ghc6, also
dep-wait on haddock helped to avoid FTBFS, but also introduced a nice
circular dependency for haddock itself :-). Please do

gb haddock . armel ia64 mips mipsel sparc . -o
dw haddock . ia64 mips . -m 'ghc6 (>= 6.10.4-1)'

Thanks,
Joachim

BTW, should I always attach a file with the currently pending requests
(currently one more), so that you only need to look at my last mail, or
should I keep them separate?