Re: haskell-uulib build failure

Am Donnerstag, den 09.07.2009, 17:00 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> It might be that cdbs is the problem:

here is a bit more information:

/usr/share/cdbs/1/rules/buildcore.mk:
[..]
# This is a required Debian target; however, its specific semantics is
# in dispute.  We are of the opinion that 'build' should invoke
# build-arch and build-indep.  Policy tends to support us here.
# However, dpkg-buildpackage is currently invokes debian/rules build
# even when doing an architecture-specific (binary-arch) build.  This
# essentially means Build-Depends-Indep is worthless.  For more
# information, see Policy §5.2, Policy §7.6, and Debian Bug #178809.
# For now, you may override the dependencies by setting the variable
# DEB_BUILD_DEPENDENCIES, below.  This is not recommended.
DEB_BUILD_DEPENDENCIES = build-arch build-indep
build: $(DEB_BUILD_DEPENDENCIES)

I guess you could try to set
 DEB_BUILD_DEPENDENCIES = build-arch
in haskell-uulib (and probably all packages), it should work fine then.

I guess my upload of hs-plugins will have the same problem.