Re: Fw: Accepted haskell-network 2.2.1.3-1 (source all i386)

I was asking because I read that parsec (already done) and network, mainly, were one of the packages that had to be updated to provide a haskell-platform package.

And be sure a haskell-platform package will be successful !

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 1:20 AM, Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+hs@mega-nerd.com> wrote:
Alp Mestan wrote:

> Does that mean we'll have parsec

Ubstable already has parsec and parsec3.

> and so on and eventually haskell-platform ?

Well it certainly helps :-)

I'm not sure how haskell-platforms strict version dependancies
will fit in with the way things are packaged on Debian. The
cabal file does not leave much latitude:

   http://hackage.haskell.org/platform/2009.2.0.1/haskell-platform.cabal

Erik