Downgrading parsec to 2.x?

Hi.  I upgraded Parsec to version 3.0.0 along with ghc 6.10.1.  I got
a bit of flak for doing that.  Looks like there's a case for having
2.1.0.1 around, instead.

I packaged two versions of QuickCheck, as it's not hard to find
packages in Hackage that use either.  But I don't know if there's a
case for having both Parsec 2.x and 3.x available in Debian.

I could just bump Parsec back to 2.1.0.1.  But I decided to ask for a
second opinion this time around.  Anyone want to see 3.x also?  Or
only 3.x, after all?