QuickCheck version

Hi,

We seem to have an issue with QuickCheck in sid.

* libghc6-quickcheck-dev is 2.1

* GHC6 6.10 upstream ships with 1.x

* libhugs-quickcheck-bundled is also 1.x

This makes it impossible to write testpack in such a way that it:

* Works with the default QC in GHC 6.10 for non-Debian users

* Works with QC available in sid

* Works with Hugs in Debian

I would advocate replacing libghc6-quickcheck-dev with the 1.x version
to match upstrea, and adding a new libghc6-quickcheck2-dev for those
that need 2.x.  There are significant API changes.

I would also advocate a quickcheck 2 for hugs.

-- John