ITP : Haskell Curl bindings

Hi all,

I intend to package the Haskell libcurl bindings

    http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/curl

I have already contacted the upstream author, Sigbjorn Finne who has
blessed this endeavour. I have a working preliminary package which
just needs to be checked for correct Build-depends and Depends.

I am also in the process of becoming a DM. I already know at least
two DDs who will be happy to vouch for me and I already have a GPG
key signed by at least one DD.

One of the DDs I know would be able to upload the initial package,
but I'd also be happy to have one the existing debian haskell
maintainers do it if that is the preferred option.

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
"Variables won't; constants aren't." -- Don Osborn