Re: [Fwd: ITP: libghc6-extensible-exceptions -- Extensible exceptions for the Glasgow Haskell Compiler]

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 26.02.2009, 11:20 -0300 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
Silva:

I have looked at this as well, and already stated packaging it, when I
noticed that all it does for ghc6.10 is re-exporting Control.Exception
as Control.Exception.Extensible.

So we do not need this package in Debian (where we only have one
compiler) and can just patch each package to use the other module name.