Re: GHC 6.10 to unstable?

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 07:55:38AM -0800, Ahn, Ki Yung wrote:
> It's already on unstable!!

Yeah, it's there on i386, but even -9 is sure to FTBFS.  -10 should
finally be ok, though -9 on the amd64 autobuilder hit some other
heisenbug.  I didn't see that in my own chroot...

I shouldn't be going through this many revisions, due to basic errors
like this.  :-(

But feel free to build your libraries against ghc6 already.  I'll
write an announcement email once I've got -10 wrapped up.