Re: libraries in ghc6-doc

Kari Pahula wrote:
[..]
> But for experimental, we can do with what arches we have already and
> try to solve the rest on the porter boxes.  I can tell that people are
> eager to have ghc6 available yesterday.  I'll build -6 tomorrow for
> i386 and amd64 and enable haddock docs for it.

Excellent to hear.  I'll have a hard time sitting still until you've
done that ;-)

Let me know if there's anything else a non-DD can help out with.

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus@therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

Haskell is an even 'redder' pill than Lisp or Scheme.
     -- PaulPotts