About GHC 6.10.1

Hi Kaol,

I’m just wondering what your plans are wrt GHC 6.10.1? I assume that it
can’t be uploaded to unstable before the release of lenny, but a staging
in experimental could be an option. Do you expect any changes that are
going to affect other packages?

We will need to re-compile all packages anyways, so if we want to move
to a consistent packaging scheme for haskell libraries, the re-build
with ghc-6.10 seems to be the best time, especially if we stage it in
experimental first.