Re: [Debian-haskell] debian-haskell@lists.debian.org now live!

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008, Joachim Breitner wrote:

Hi,

Am Montag, den 06.10.2008, 12:15 -0500 schrieb John Goerzen:
Ian (or whoever maintains this list) -- are you interested in moving
subscriber lists and archives over?

OTOH, Ian, I guess all you need to do properly migrate the archive is to move
/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/debian-haskell.mbox/debian-haskell.mbox
to some public place (assuing a standard Debian installation of mailman)

[I'm taking over dealing with this from Ian since I have root on the hosting machine]

http://urchin.earth.li/~ganesh/temp/debian-haskell.mbox

John - shall I mail you a subscriber list?

If you are going to subscribe everyone to the new list I could then set up an email redirect for the old address.

Cheers,

Ganesh