INKJET PAPER

Dear customers,

As professional Digital Photo Paper OEM manufacture, C-sky really appreciate your former support.

We are dedicated in improving our technics and quality. For the coming Christmas, we are happy to make a sales promotion,  during November 24, 2006 to February 28, 2007, we would like to supply you photo papers with good quality and best price.

Items:
--Glossy Inkjet Photo Paper:120GSM/150GSM/190GSM/210GSM/230GSM
--Matt Inkjet Photo Paper:110GSM/130GSM/110GSM(Double side)
--Magnet Inkjet Photo Paper:110GSM(matt)/120GSM(glossy)

Regarding price pls refer to the attachment.

Further information, pls feel free to contact us.

Email: csky@cskyco.com
cskyco@hotmail.com

Digital Image Division
C-SKY Industrial Ltd.