RE: Linux for C700 Zaurus

Has anyone has issues upgrading from pdaXrom to OpenZaurus?

I downloaded the 3 files I need to flash my C700 with the OZ bootstrap
install so I can put Debian on it..

However, after I reboot holding down "ok" doesn't work for me as I did when
I had Cacko on it??

I tried c+d but the lights just flashed??

Should I still hold down "ok" when pdaxrom boots?

Cheers,

JP

Joshua Perrymon, CE|H

Sr. Security Consultant

Pure Hacking - The Leaders In Internet Security