SD Cards

Hello all,

I've been experimenting lately with debian on my zaurus c1000
and i have noticed that the support for sd cards bigger
than 2GB is non existant(thanks to the great buggy sd driver or so)
and i was wondering if anyone had done any progress in that direction.
I'd say it must not be much modification to do since it must be
all the same protocol but just an overlow or so, but maybe i'm wrong.
So if anyone has info on that subject i'd be very happy to hear about
it.
Thanks for any help,

--
Best regards,