pocketworkstation chroot on C750 questions

hello.
I am having troubles getting xmms to work under the pocketworkstation
chroot.  Playing mp3s with mpg321 (which has builtin libao support)
works fine, and ffplay gave me audio as well.
I couldn't find any xmms settings that seemed wrong.
Am I missing something simple?

Also, I either don't understand how it works or three-button mouse mode
isn't working properly in the fbvnc-1.7.1 binary from pocketworkstation.
On a related note, how hard would it be to set the "Menu" button on the
C750 to act like the "Fn" button when used in combination?

Thanks!

--
Wayne Buckhanan        	                              wayne@mercs.net
The majority of people are very good at doing what they don't like to