Debian on Zaurus C3100

I am experimenting with Debian on C3100.

I have installed zaurus-debian-big-v0.18.tgz on a SD
card, and I got the system to work. At a first glance
it looks very nice!

However, I have some questions.

1. I would like to access the harddrive on my C3100
for data storage. When I am inside Debian, I see only
the debian environment, nothing outside of it. "df -h"
results in an error message; also there is not
etc/fstab file. Can I just create an fstab file, with
an entry for the harddrive, and the mount it? Will
that work?

2. I would like to be able to connect to the internet
to use apt-get, using my wifi card. As I had to shut
Qtopia down before starting up debian, I cannot use
the Qtopia wifi connection. So how can I connect to my
network? ( I need to enter the SSID and the WEP
code...)

Thank you for any ideas...

Greetings from Canada,

Miklos