Re: Gigabyte-class SD [or MMC or MMCplus] cards

Search the openzaurus-devel list as well as OE since that is where the kernel developers are really posting. Richard Purdie is the man to look for on the C7x series. The C860 is also bootable with 2.6. I'm not sure that John Lenz has the 5500 or 5600 to quite the same point but he is close.
Dow

Tony Godshall wrote:

Thanks for the pointer!

I'll go browse the OE mailing list archives.

2.6 is interesting to me because it has integrated the uC-Linux options for making kernels extra-small
for embedded systems.

According to Dow Hurst,
There are a few people running 2.6 on the C7x series. Check the kernels available on openembedded.
Dow

Tony Godshall wrote:

According to Brown, Aaron F,