Re: Details

Thank you for contacting us.  This automated response will be the only one you receive to the e-mail you've submitted.

To ensure the security of our advertiser's account information, we now require all advertiser inquires to be submitted through our DirecTraffic Center® Support Center.  In addition to ensuring the security of your account information, using the Support Request Form allows us to more efficiently respond to specific types of inquiries, providing you with even better service.

If you are a current Overture advertiser, please log in to the DirecTraffic Center® at http://dtc.overture.com to access our Support Center. You can click on our Client Services Link to get instant answers to our most commonly asked questions. If you want to check the status of your Search Listing Request, you may do so by using our Search Listing Request Status Link.

If you still have questions, please contact us using the Support Request Form.

If you are not currently an advertiser and would like information on advertising with Overture, please visit our web site at http://www.overture.com/d/about/advertisers/, or send us an e-mail at advertise@overture.com.  For all inquires not related to advertising with Overture, please send us an e-mail at feedback@overture.com.

Sincerely,

Overture Client Services