fbvnc: speedups and Sharp SL-6000 support

Hello,

thanks to Santiago Muelas' support, the "fbvnc" framebuffer VNC viewer
now supports the Sharp SL-6000:

  http://pocketworkstation.org/files/fbvnc-arm-1.5beta1.gz

If you use it, please have a look at the key mapping table:

  http://pocketworkstation.org/fbvnc.html

Still missing is support for suspend/resume and backlight control, which
I can't do anything about unless someone helps. If you tell me what works
(probably echoing appropriate values into /proc somewhere), I can include
that in the "bl" and "zsuspend" shell scripts.

Also, you'll probably want to set the X resolution to 480x640 by editing
/usr/local/bin/zvncserver.

1.5beta1 also supports shared memory communication with an appropriately
hacked Xvnc server:

  http://pocketworkstation.org/files/Xvnc-xf4vnc-4.3.0.104-kw1-arm.gz

This should make the combination about as fast as using a native X
server.

-Klaus

P.S.: If you received this via my announcement mailing list and not the
debian-handheld list, and don't want further announcements, please let me
know.