HP Ipaq H5550

Hello,

Within the next three months, I intend to buy one of the above specified.
They support us, so I thought the only ethical thing is to support them.
A clean link is here:-

http://www.ht.com.au/Scripts/xworks.exe?M

Of course, Windows is mounted, but I am assured by the supplier that anything will run on it, but I thought I would check here first. It's for a mixed environment, on the road taking orders and for quote specification, contact numbers and other personal management, and for back in the shop for convenience in exercises like stocktaking. So, what I'd be looking at would be packages like gacc, gnucash and gnumeric, as well as a personal manager.
Is this feasible?
Regards and thanks,

David.