Qualify for any number of cash grants

Qualifying for a m0ney grant is simple...

See if this works for you - see us t0day:
http://uruyktfji.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbi&ID=1153

Best Wishes,
Fred Bloom

If you do not want these messages in the futre, see this page:
http://bfhtqodio.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbx

This message sent Wed, 14 Apr 2004 20:32:52 -0500 by:
Money Solutions, Inc
P. O. B. 1200B
Oranjestad, Aruba

We went to a steakhouse a few miles down the road. The hand-lettered sign outside was offering a two-for-one on 32oz sirloins. We pushed through the heavy-sprung doors into a steamy room full of contented Midwesterners chowing down on slabs of meat and baked potatoes. Not normally the kind of place Cath and I would eat at but Jim was happy. He knew lots of people, walking through to our table giving nods and high fives to big greasy guys in jeans and plaid work shirts, winking at their fat pretty wives.This deserves something high class.*My stomach was jumping as I rang the doorbell. Then Jim appeared. He was holding a tumbler loosely by the rim. He'd changed since we'd last seen each other. His face had fallen inwards: vertical lines ran from under his eyes across his cheeks and he'd lost a lot of hair.Well you can forget all the McSpeak with us. We're practically family. Now, how about some drinks?I grew up respecting Jim: he was more of a father figure than an older brothe
 r. Even when I started my own haulage business, taking loads from Boston down to New York and back, I looked to him for approval. It wasn't his business sense - he never had any. I just wanted him to say I'd done OK.He did dead-end jobs - cleaning the subway, factory work, night watchman - but he never held them down for long. They'd eventually tire of his late mornings and sick days and fire him. He worked as a slaughter man for a while. We'd meet in Mulligan's for a few Buds, him smelling of blood, sometimes little flecks of it on his shirt collar.And I'm sure you're right. Cath, what's your poison? Bourbon all right for you or are you a little lady like Marion?Jim's lips were compressed into a thin line and he wasn't smiling any more.A saw?At least because you went to work for Frannie, you and I met. That was one good thing wasn't it, Jim? She looked at him and I could see all she wanted was for him to smile or nod or even just grunt his approval. He just looked at her.Lo
 ok. Get yourself straight. Get some treatment. There are clinics...I could see that Cath was getting pissed at the way Jim was behaving. She does this kind of dead-eyed stare when she gets mad, puts her head just a little on one side.Right. And a nice interest-free loan from your father-in-law helps.