Please reply to confirm:1081598352.3802_1160991.crichton.wincom.net message and allow delivery

Hi Everyone,

If your are getting this letter, it is because you aren't yet posted on my mailserver as a "friendly email address".

Due to all the massive email virus worms, I've had to set in place a program that will eliminate spam, but cause you to have to send a reply to this letter.

Once you reply to this letter, the original email you sent me will be passed on to my email box.

Thanks for your patience and in helping to eliminate email viruses.

Jeff Freeman
Communications Technician
Fleetwood Metal Industries

For more information see http://netwinsite.com/surgemail/friends.htm