Auto message - Thank you for your correspondence

Dear Constituent:

Thank you for your recent e-mail to my office.  Your comments and concerns
are extremely important to me, and I appreciate hearing them.

Due to the high volume e-mails that I receive, and in order to better serve
the 75th Assembly District, please reply to this e-mail with:

			*	Your full name;
			*	Your mailing address;
			*	Your phone number; and,
			*	Your original message, detailing your
comments or concerns.

With this information I will be able to better address to your specific
concerns.  If your original e-mail included all of these items, please
disregard this message.

Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to working with you in
the future.

Sincerely,

Representative Mary Hubler
Assembly District 75