Debian, need medication?

It seems to be an appropriate way to say hello to OOP lovers :)
Man wants to live, but it is useless to hope that this desire will dictate all his actions.

Debian, looking for a source to get medication?

What I gave I have, what I spent I had and what I left I lost.
Guilt is the source of sorrows, the avenging fiend that follows us behind with whips and stings.
Other lands have their vitality in a few, a class, but we have it in the bulk of our people.

We can send our products worldwide
The great end of life is not knowledge but action.

Your easy solution is here
You are really anonymous!

When a man knows he is to be hanged in a fortnight, it concentrates his mind wonderfully.
Don't waste time trying to break a man's heart be satisfied if you can just manage to chip it in a brand new place.