Resolution Switching

Subject: 320x240 pixel difficulties

Request: Quick switching of resolution to 320x240

Is there any method to change the x-windows
enviroment's resolution to 320x240 in the debian
chroot?

I own a Zaurus sl-5500 and the debian environment only
lets me do 640x480 minimum. Attemting to change it to
320x240 through zvncserver doesn't fully work.

The desktop is either antialiased to small when in
640x480, or I have to scroll around to manipulate the
terminal windows.

I think that the pocket debian enviroment is great,
kudos to Klaus Weidner and anyone who contributed to
it. If it weren't for the resolution problem I
mentioned, I would use the zaurus alot more with the
debian chroot environment.

Randy