Re: keymappings

Hello,

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 08:02:15PM +0200, patrick wrote:
> i installed debian on my zaurus sl5500. works fine. had to copy the sdmgr from openzaurus and some wireless tools
> to get my sd and my cf wlan card working. also copied the whole pcmcia-cs from oz. now debian is working pretty
> fine. i only got one problem. how can i type the following characters on my buildin keyboard : [] {} ? i didn't
> figure it out.
> would be nice if anyone could help me out.

If you're using my fbvnc client, you can access them as follows:

Some key combinations using the <Fn> key are not labeled. Use
<Shift>-<Fn> to get more characters.

  Key      <Fn>   <Fn>+<Shift>
  <Space>  |      \

On the C7x0, the Fn characters are as labeled, except that the curly
braces are mapped to Fn-U and Fn-I, where the Japanese quote characters
are labeled.

-Klaus